PeoplePC is a provider of internet access to its users with varied facilities. It was founded in October 1999 with a vision of issuing people a different way to access the Internet. The company is head quartered at Francisco, California.
PeoplePC never got into a great deal of business, despite the competitive offering and heavy advertising and finally PeoplePC began to offer their ISP service alone without purchasing computer. It covers nationwide with over 8,000 access numbers. The software technology incorporated leads the “smart dialer” to automatically select a number. It also includes spam controls, virus protection and pop-up blocker. A new & fast version is also available.
On May 10, 2005, PeoplePC transformed into the first low cost ISP to include free internet call waiting with its software. The free service exhibits the caller ID data of incoming calls on-screen. Also gives up to four e-mail addresses per account with 100 MB of storage each.
The special features of PeoplePC are like internet call waiting, pop-up blocker, mail with spam controls, virus protection.
Each PeoplePC Accelerated account includes
- Acceleration at no additional cost (with a 12-month commitment)
- Pop-Up Blocker
- Web mail with Spam Controls
- Email Virus Protection.
- Smart Dialer technology for fast, reliable connections
- Four email addresses each with 100MB of storage
- Internet Call Waiting
- Nationwide coverage with over 14,920 access numbers - more than AOL.
- Free email support
- Free Customer Service over the phone for sign-up, software installation issues and billing questions
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Instant Message Center with AOL, MSN and other IMs
These main features made PeoplePC to be unique in the field of wireless communications. The company has been providing its customers a quality of services from its existence.
Address of PeoplePC PeoplePC Services