Rugman is a market which simply transforms the handmade Oriental Rugs through its Loom-to-Room supply chain. It blends with the lowest prices, distinguished customer service, and a gamble-free policy to make purchase an authentic, handmade Oriental rug as trouble-free as possible. Rugman provides oriental rugs, area rugs and persian rugs at affordable price.
A rug made by a traditional weaver goes through eight or more layers of mark-up middlemen prior making it to the home buyer. Rugman omits the uniform chain of mark-up-mad distributors and market makers. To provide the customer of rugman, these art works for the similar price they can be bought in the country of origin's local bazaars, or cheaper.
Rugman blossomed out of 60-year, third-generation rug import or export business, they have grown longstanding relationships with the actual weavers who produce these beautiful pieces. They purchase directly from these artists, paying them a fair price in order to provide you the lowest price.
Guide to buy a rug is committed to be a haste and helpful introduction for the new rug buyer; there are many attributes that an experienced rug collector would expect to consider before buying a fine rug. There are still some basics that the new rug buyer should consider.
- Materials - The materials used to make rug are Natural materials, such as wool, cotton, (normally used in rug foundations), wool and silk, and pure silk, have wonderful durability over that of synthetics. Also, natural materials never emit chemical gases into the air over time, and are in fact much more ideal for those worried about indoor pollution and other health related problems.
- KPSI - Knots Per Squared Inch. This measurement is much good indicator of the rug's quality, usually the more the number the better quality of the rug.
- Price - Very often, it is observed that a handmade rug can be marked up in price many times at unfair amounts before it is ultimately brought into a home. Prices will change as per labor, quality, materials, region of origin, KPSI, style, and design rarity.
- Imperfections - The admirable beauty of handmade Rugs can be established in the slight inconsistencies and imperfections. An absolutely straight rug has not likely been woven by hand.
- Authenticity - There are many Rugs at Rugman which are sold unlawfully as Persian Rugs. For a low cost, a certificate of authenticity can be purchased with an authentic rug, validating its origin.
- Dealer - The customers are suggested to buy the rugs from a reputed dealer, who will sell products with a full guarantee.
Contact Rugman Rugman Associations Rugman Products